Cost Consolidation With Bell Schedules
Managing multiple bell schedules at a large high school is a constant challenge, but the school district does not want to spend money on a single-point software solution. The high school has different bell schedules for regular days, block days, snow delay days, testing days, half days, and assembly days. Making changes is cumbersome and inaccurate, and requires staff to manually ring bells throughout the day. The school district needs to find a solution that can manage bell schedules as well as other critical business needs, so they can consolidate costs and maximize valuable technology dollars.
Benefits of Solving
- Offering schools an easy-to-use application to manage multiple bell schedules will increase productivity and streamline an otherwise complicated system
- One solution can be used for the entire school district to manage different bell schedules per school, or multiple schedules within each school
- Bells can be scheduled for announcements or assemblies, or can be silenced during testing or teacher planning days
- Changes or overrides can be made quickly and easily, allowing for last minute changes for early dismissals or unplanned events
- Having a comprehensive software solution in which bell scheduling management is one of 40 embedded features allows the school district to consolidate the technology and realize greater return on their investment
The high school is provided an easy-to-use software application to manage multiple bell schedules, and the school district also has access to additional applications for managing other critical business needs.
- Bell Scheduler is a user-friendly, drag-and-drop application for managing multiple bell schedules
- Create templates for different types of school days (standard, half, block, back-to-school night, etc), use different bell tones or text-to-speech messages for announcements, or silence bells completely
- Last minute changes can be made easily to one or multiple schedules, and schedules can be centrally managed for multiple locations or located on-site for single buildings
- Schools can also use IPsession for paging, dial-out, 911 alerts, call recording, mass alerts, pre-programmed conference calls, IP cameras, RFID tracking, database integration, and much more
- Bell Scheduler