Does the stream audio use multicast?
- Yes, the Streaming Audio capability using multicast to get the audio to your phone.
Is there a limit for the duration of the Streaming audio?
- No, you are only limited by what your Cisco CUCM supports.
Does the Streaming Audio go to a page?
- No, our Streaming Audio does not have the capability to go to a page. You can send audio with a page event (tones, music, speech).
Can we store music within our IPsession software?
- Yes, you can store and play the music from our IPsession software.
Can we also stream audio from a radio station?
- Yes, you can stream audio from a radio station to our Streaming Audio capability.
Can we stream other types of audio?
- Yes, as long as you meet the minimum requirements for the IPsession software for the audio formats.
Can we record the streaming audio?
- Our Streaming Audio is not actually a phone call so, you don't have the capability to record this content.