Call Block | DND | Call Forward Licensing
Does this block inbound called numbers?
- No, this only blocks outbound calls that attempt to dial a number or number sequence defined as blocked.
Can we call a blocked phone number?
- Yes, as long as you know the code you can call the number.
Are all the phones blocked or just those that are licensed by IPcelerate?
- Only the phones that are licensed with our software are blocked.
Is it easy for me to change the blocked numbers?
- Yes, just log into our IPsession software and change/update the blocked numbers.
How does the DND | Call Forward capability work?
- The DND and Call Forward features work independently from the Cisco CUCM feature - users may use both, if desired
- Users have the option to select a DND or Call Forward event on-demand or scheduled
- Scheduled DND and Call Forward events support one-time and/or reoccurring schedules - daily, weekly, monthly
- Call Forward choices include defining events for a unique phone number - internal or external
- Call Forward and DND events include the option to notify the user when an event occurs using their defined email address
Can we schedule Call Forward events on our own?
- Yes, you can schedule when you stop and start Call Forward events.
Can I define how your software Call Forwards my calls?
- Yes, you can define the following:
- Numbers to forward the calls to
Can we search and schedule a DND | Call Forward event?
- Yes, you can search and display your schedules for DND & Call Forward events.