Quick Alert FAQ's
Is IPsession Add-ons Quick Alerts and IPsession Mobile Quick Alerts the same thing?
- Yes, they are part of the same solution. You need to purchase IPsession Quick Alert Add-ons. Once purchased, you have the ability to add Quick Alert to any mobile device. You must purchase a Quick Alert license for each mobile device that is using Quick Alert
Does the Quick Alert capability include my location information?
- Yes, Quick Alert collects and displays your location as part of the Quick Alert event
How does the system collect my location detail?
- Quick Alert displays your location based on your GPS location (for devices that have GPS)
- Quick Alert also displays information base on where you are within a WiFi environment
How accurate is the GPS and WiFi location detail for a Quick Alert event?
- The GPS location is the most accurate location available
- WiFI location information is not as accurate (due to WiFi limitations not IPcelerate)
Does Quick Alert constantly update my location?
- Quick Alert displays your location each time the Quick Alert button is selected
So does that mean Quick Alert is not tracking my location all the time?
- Correct, Quick Alert only updates and displays your location when you select the Quick Alert button
- If you don't select the button, no information is sent